- You must be a registered graduate student at a university or similar institute to participate in the Graduate Writing Institute.
- You must be working on an active, current writing project (e.g., an article for publication, a research or grant proposal, your thesis or dissertation, etc.).
- You must have no other commitments that conflict with your attendance at the Institute.
- You will be doing a great deal of writing during the Institute, so it is strongly recommended that you bring a laptop or tablet with you each day.
Additional fees may apply and will not be covered by WSIP.
Please submit the following materials online (see below) by Monday, 17 April 2017. Applicants will be notifiied of acceptance/nonacceptance by Monday, 1 May 2017. If you are accepted into the GWI, you will have until Monday, 15 May 2017, to pay the US $395 program fee. Call (520) 621-5849 if you have any questions.
- Completed application (see below).
- $20 Non-refundable WSIP Application Processing Fee (does not guarantee acceptance to the program)
- (Upon Acceptance) A US $395 program fee will be required of non-UA program participants, payable by 15 May 2017. (You will be contacted with the necessary payment information if you are accepted into the GWI.)