Thank you for your interest. We have met our Summer 2021 capacity and are no longer accepting applications. Please contact us if you would like to be put on the waiting list. We will notify you if a seat becomes available. Email email@example.com
Each summer for three weeks in June, WSIP offers the Graduate Writing Institute (GWI) for selected graduate students interested in improving or simply moving forward in their writing. The GWI helps graduate students complete advanced research projects, articles for publication, grant and research proposals, conference presentations, theses, and dissertations. We do not accept students who will be writing their comprehensive exams during the program. Students of various disciplines work on their writing by participating in the following activities:
- Writing workshops
- Individual Tutoring
- Facilitated Small Group Tutoring
- Writing Boot Camp
Who Is Eligible
Dates: June 7 - 25, 2021
Location: Online Only
- WRITING WORKSHOPS: Mon/Wed, 9 am - 11 am
- WRITING BOOTCAMPS: Mon/Wed, 11 am - 12 pm
- INDIVIDUAL TUTORING: 50 minutes/Twice weekly (days and times vary)
- SMALL GROUP TUTORING: 2 hours/Twice weekly (days and times vary)
- $175 University of Arizona graduate students
- $400 Non-University of Arizona graduate students
- Payable online https://wsipcart-com.3dcartstores.com/Summer-Institutes_c_18.html
- Application Fee
- Online application. Includes the following short responses:
- Why do you want to attend the Graduate Writing Institute, and what is your goal for these three weeks?
- Please provide a detailed description of the writing project you will work on during the Institute.
- What are your most pressing writing needs?
Deadline to Apply:
April 16, 2021
(See message above)
The GWI is a competitive program and seats are limited. Seats are filled upon receipt of completed application packets (application + payment).
Visit our YouTube channel to view tesimonies from past participants!
If you are interested in learning more about the GWI, please contact Dr. Hernandez Holm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (520) 621-5849.