You must be a high school student in fall 2017 to participate in the Young Writers Institute. Application fee: $15 (does not guarantee acceptance) Tuition: $300 (Limited awards available)
** Additional registration information will be required upon acceptance.
Tuition will not be charged until AFTER acceptance to the program. **
The 2017 application process has closed. Thank you. Call WSIP at (520) 621-5849 with any concerns or questions.
- Completed application.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or school administrator who is familiar with your work as a student.
- A personal statement describing your interest in attending the Young Writers Institute (250 words).
- $15 Non-refundable WSIP Application Processing Fee (does not guarantee acceptance into the program). Submit payment at http://wsipcart-com.3dcartstores.com
- Additional materials for Tuition Award applications:
- Complete supplemental questions on the application.
- An essay describing how participating in the Young Writers Intitute will support your goal of attending college in the future (250 words).