Résumé, Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, and Mock Interview
Today’s professional and academic job markets are highly competitive. In order to be selected for an interview, an applicant must have a flawless résumé or Curriculum Vitae as well as a convincing cover letter. These are the first documents that a prospective employer reads, and they will determine if a candidate moves forward in the job selection process.
Let the Writing Skills Improvement Program’s staff of experienced writing professionals assist you in your search for the perfect job. We offer three distinct one-hour long sessions:
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae Editing *
- Cover Letters *
- Mock Interview and Feedback
*Our writing specialist will work with you as you draft, review, revise, and finalize your Résumé, Curriculum Vitae, and Cover Letter. We do not compose the documents for you.
Clients can purchase one, two, or all three sessions via our secure, online 3dCart store.
Fees are as follows:*
- $50 for 1 hour
- $95 for 2 hours
- $135 for 3 hours
*Discounts apply when multiple hours are purchased at the same time.
- Client must be available in person or via Skype, Gruveo, Zoom, or conference call.
- Each hour purchased will focus on a single specific task (i.e. one hour to consult on Cover Letters, one hour to complete a Mock Interview/Feedback).
- Editing of résumés and CVs may require more than one hour, depending on content and length.
- Client must provide WSIP with sample job description(s) or posting(s) at least 48 hours before the scheduled Cover Letter and/or Mock Interview appointment.